Top posting users this month
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang • Share •
CHAPTER I Installation
1.1 Software Package
The software package includes HuaceNav GPS Data Processing Software -COMPASS:
1 CD, a Dongle and a Manual
- Software CD: applications for installing
- Dongle: A USB plug-in that prevents illegal duplication of any software. To use
it, connect it to a USB port.
- Manual: An introduction to this package.
COMPASS runs directly on your hard disk as soon as it is copied from the CD.
1. Start Install Window
2. Licence Agreement
You are authorized by HuaceNav to use this software. However, it is not allowed to
use, copy, modify, rent or give this software or part of it out of such authorization!
You agree that:
1. Run this software only on one computer.
2. Copy this software on this computer only.
Please read the ‘Terminal User License Agreement’ carefully.
Installation continues only when the ‘Yes’ button has been clicked!
Please type your names and your company. The default name would be’ Micro’.
4. Setup Type
Choose a preferred installation style
1. All: Installs all applications. Requires more memory on your disk
2. Customized: Installs the applications that were chosen by users. It is highly
recommended that only experienced users choose this.
New users should choose the default selection ‘All’ and click ‘Next’ to access
5. Installation Allowed
Ready to install! Click ‘Install’ to start installation followed by
window appears when ‘Customized’ was chosen.
7. Having Installation Path
Click ‘Change Path’ to browse path. Click ‘Next’ to have
Tick wanted Components to install them. Click ‘Next’ to have
Copy finishes when installing completed
8. Installation Finished
System rebooting may be required. A folder called ‘Huace Data Process’ would be
added into WINDOWS ‘Start’ menu, which contains 5 icons:
. Refer to following figure.
9. Start Menu and Icons
-Data Process Guide: the main application of data process
-Satellite Alert: Forecast the distribution of satellites on the basis of known ephemeri
Uninstall would be required if your operating system needs to renew or update an
application. Manually deleting mounted applications will lead to some problems. The
safer way is deleting them automatically by system.
- Click Windows ‘
Start’ > ‘Settings’> ‘Control Panel’
> ‘Add/Delete Application’
- An Install/Uninstall window with a list of installed applications will appears
- Select ‘Post Process’ on the list and click ‘Add/Delete’ button.
- A dialog-box will appear, as shown below inquiring about the task to be performed..
Click ‘confirm’ to access the next window:
11. Process Options
There are three options:
- Select ‘remove’ and click ‘Next’.
A dialog-box box will appear to confirm that you want to completely remove all
selected applications and their components.
- Click ‘Finish’ to go to the next window
12. Deleting Done
You can immediately restart your computer or do it later. Click ‘Finish’ to finish deleting
- Tổng số bài gửi : 20
Join date : 06/01/2011
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang
Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết